Charterlink Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd
Inspired by the rapid growth in Iskandar Malaysia area, Charterlink Logistics (M) Sdn Bhd was incorporated in 10th October 2010, taking geographical advantages of two ports in the area, namely Johor Port(Pasir Gudang) and Port of Tanjung Pelepas, serving world wide customers at its utmost performance.
Throughout recent years, Charterlink Logistics has evolved into a trusted name to both domestic and international customers. Being able to provide rapid and one-stop solutions to customers has been the solid foundation of Charterlink Logistics.
With newly setup subsidiary company CL Forwarding Services, Charterlink Logistics has now secured more flexible ways to offer door to door logistics solutions to all customers. Charterlink Logistics is proud to offer following services.
- International Freight Forwarding
- Forwarding Consultancy
- Shipping Documents and custom clearance.
- Cargo Transport - Domestic and International
Being an established NVOCC throughout these years, Charterlink Logistics always practices its core values:
- Develop a rapid responding team
- Develop corporate culture of quality, service excellence and cost consiousness.
- Fully understand the Corporate Social Responsibility and carry out various company functions and activities.